In recent years Instagram has witnessed immense growth in its popularity. And as it is enjoying its wave of popularity, content creators, businesses, influencers, and more, everyone wants to swim in this wave to enjoy some success.
While many businesses often restrict themselves by using the platform within the limits, you can use the platform beyond the platform limit and that is by embedding Instagram feeds on your website. So if you own a Shopify store and aim to add Instagram feeds on Shopify stores then you are at the right place. In this blog, we will be discussing an easy way to embed Instagram feeds on your Shopify store.
Many would suggest that you can add an Instagram feed on your website by copying the embedding code of your selected post and pasting it on the website’s backend. But this is a time-consuming process as you have to select each post one by one. Also, you cannot customize the widget and match as per the style of your website. But we recommend you to use Shopify apps, as these apps not only increase the visuals of your website but also increase the functionality of your Shopify store.
Recommended Method – To Embed Instagram Feeds
There are various Shopify apps that can help you in embedding Instagram feeds on Shopify stores, but for your convenience, we are mentioning one of the best apps that ease your embedding process and adds great value to this strategy by offering various features. And that app is – Instagram Feed by Tagembed
Tagembed is one the most popular social media aggregator that helps you in aggregating social media feeds from your desired source and displays them on your website without any hassle. It provides the same magic on its Shopify app store. You can easily install the app from the Shopify app store and operate it like a pro.
With three simple steps you can easily add Instagram feeds on shopify store, just follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Add Instagram feeds on Shopify
These steps are :
- Install Tagembed app from Shopify App store
- Collect Instagram feed
- Add Instagram feeds on Shopify Store
1. Install Tagembed app from Shopify store
- Sign in to your Shopify account and visit the app store.
- Search for the term “Tagembed” on the search box
- Install the app and Open it. You’ll be redirected to Tagembed Dashboard.
2. Collect Instagram feeds
- On your Tagembed dashboard, create your first widge and click on the Open button to continue.
- Pick a source window that will appear on your screen displaying 15+ social media platforms. Click on Instagram to select it as your source. On the new pop-up window, select your preferred method to aggregate Instagram Feeds (Hashtag, Handle, Mentions,etc).
- Enter the input accordingly and click on the Create Feed
And that is it, your Instagram feed will be collected and will be displayed on your screen. You can even customize the view of feeds by clicking on the Personalize & Layout tab on the menu panel. Here you can change the font size, font style, background and more.
Moreover, the tools also provide you with the moderation feature. With the help of this feature, you can choose to show/hide any collected post from Instagram to your shopify store.
Now, it’s time to add Instagram feeds on the store.
3. Add Instagram feeds on website
- Click on the Embed Widget button present on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- From the Choose Your Platform dialogue box, click on Shopify as your platform.
- A new dashboard will open on your screen; click on the Install on Shopify It provides you with the facility to select the position of your feed on your store. Finally, click on Add to Pages, and your Shopify store will be ready to showcase Instagram feeds.
And that is it, with just 3 simple steps your Shopify store is ready to show Instagram feeds on your website.
Instagram made an entry in the market as a photo-sharing app, but gained popularity in just a little amount of time. It carries a vibe that attracts people to the platform. By embedding Instagram feeds on your Shopify store you can bring the same vibe to your website and increase your chance of gaining more audience.