Our Team is well organized and we approve articles only having good quality content. You can submit your articles about News, Entertainment, Sports, Science, Technology, Travel and regarding SEO.
There will be the section about ‘Author Bio’ at the end of the article where we will publish Author’s short description While submitting each article. And another good thing is that, an author can add his Website link, Facebook Profile, Twitter Profile and other social media links.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Your article must be new and unique and it must clear the Copyscape Plagiarism Test.
And an Article should be informative. Promotional articles will not be accepted.
- Article Title’s length should not exceed 80 characters.
- Minimum Article Body length is 700 words. Otherwise article will not be accepted having less then 700 words.
- Article content should be relevant to the topic. Any other non-relevant article will not be published.
- An Article submitter can use more then one external link in it. But keep in mind that all the links will not be published. Our moderators will check and review all the links, if they find any link which is not appropriate, the link will be removed. Keep in mind that all the links will be treated as No-Follow.
- You can use maximum five Tags/Keywords to your article.
- At least one image is required. You can use images in your article but keep in mind that image dimension must be 800 x 445(pixels) and image extension should be “*.JPG”,”*.JPEG”,”*.PNG”. Any other image format will be rejected.
- While submitting your article, don’t forget to write Author Name, Author Bio and Author’s Website URL
- Website URL having adult, casino, gambling and illegal links will not be accepted. So please make sure that your links are proper and according to the article.
- You can also add Facebook Profile, Twitter Profile and LinkedIn Profile links.
- You may send article file having “*.DOC”,”*.DOCX”,”*.TXT”,”*.RTF”.
- If once your article is accepted and published to our website then avoid adding duplicate article. This will result the rejection of your article.
- Your article will take 10 days to complete the process. If we find everything okay then your article will be published.
- Please read all the above guidelines before submitting the article. Once we approve and publish the article, then you will not be able to get it back.
You can send your article at: firstname.lastname@example.org