Our team is well organized and we approve articles only having good quality content. You can submit your articles about News, Entertainment, Technology, Digital Marketing, Business, Software & Games, Health, Travel, Lifestyle, Fashion, and SEO.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Your article must be new and unique and it must clear the Copyscape Plagiarism Test.
And an Article should be informative. Promotional articles will not be accepted.
- Article Title’s length should not exceed 80 characters.
- Minimum Article Body length is 500 words. Otherwise, the article will not be accepted as having less than 500 words.
- Article content should be relevant to the topic. Any other non-relevant article will not be published.
- An Article submitter can use more than one external link in it. But keep in mind that all the links will not be published. Our moderators will check and review all the links, if they find any link which is not appropriate, the link will be removed. Keep in mind that all the links will be treated as No-Follow.
- You can use a maximum of five Tags/Keywords in your article.
- At least one image is required. You can use images in your article but keep in mind that image dimension must be 800 x 445(pixels) and image extension should be “*.JPG”,”*.JPEG”,”*.PNG”. Any other image format will be rejected.
- While submitting your article, don’t forget to write Author Name, Author Bio and Author’s Website URL
- Website URL having adult, casino, gambling, and illegal links will not be accepted. So please make sure that your links are proper and according to the article.
- You can also add Facebook Profile, Twitter Profile, and LinkedIn Profile links.
- You may send an article file having “*.DOC”,”*.DOCX”,”*.TXT”,”*.RTF”.
- If once your article is accepted and published on our website then avoid adding a duplicate article. This will result in the rejection of your article.
- Your article will take 3 days to complete the process. If we find everything okay then your article will be published.
- Please read all the above guidelines before submitting the article. Once we approve and publish the article, then you will not be able to get it back.
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We accept only paid guest posts.