When a blood clot limits blood flow to the heart, a heart attack occurs. Tissue lacks oxygen and eventually dies without blood. The more time the patient is without treatment the greater is the damage to the heart muscles. Heart attack is a life-threatening condition which needs to be addressed immediately.
Below Mentioned are the common signs and symptoms of Heart Disease:
- In the centre of the chest, there is an uncomfortable pressure, fullness, or squeezing sensation.
- Discomfort or pain that spreads from the chest to the shoulders, neck, mouth, teeth, one or both arms, or the upper abdomen on rare instances.
- Breathing difficulties
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting
A heart attack usually causes chest pain that lasts more than 15 minutes, however it can occasionally occur without any symptoms. Many people who have a heart attack have warning signs that appear hours, days, or weeks until they have a heart attack.
What Remedies to Prevent an Immediate Chest pain?
- Call 911 or the number for your local medical emergency. For more than five minutes, don’t ignore or try to tough out the signs of a heart attack. Only drive yourself as a last option, and be conscious that driving under these conditions puts you and others at risk.
- Unless you are allergic to aspirin or have been warned by your doctor not to take aspirin, chew and swallow an aspirin. Instead, seek immediate assistance first, such as by contacting 911.
- If nitroglycerin is prescribed, take it. If you believe you’re having problems,
- If the individual is unconscious, start CPR or Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation. Avoid mouth-to-mouth rescue breathing and only perform chest compressions if you haven’t taken CPR and First Aid Training Courses.
Precautions to be taken to prevent heart disease
- Smoke should be avoided at all costs. The most crucial factor is, Not smoking is one thing you can do to improve your heart’s health. Also, stay away from passive smoking. For cessation of the habit you can seek medical assistance.
- Maintain your blood pressure and cholesterol in control. If one or both of these are high, your doctor may recommend nutritional and pharmaceutical modifications.
- Maintain a healthy diet by visiting a doctor on a routine basis. High blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes are all major risk factors for heart attack.Tests can be done to evaluate further progression of disease.
- Exercise on a routine basis. After a heart attack, regular physical activity can help improve heart muscle function.
- It aids in the prevention of a heart attack by helping in the control of weight, diabetes, cholesterol, and blood pressure. Exercise is not always hard. Walking 30 minutes five days a week can help you lose weight and improve your health.
- Maintain a healthy body mass index (BMI). Excess weight exerts a strain on the heart and can lead to excessive cholesterol, blood pressure, and diabetes.
- Maintain a balanced diet that is good for heart health. Consuming saturated fat, trans fats, and cholesterol can restrict arteries leading to the heart, whereas too much salt can raise blood pressure.
- Start taking care of your diabetes. Your heart is damaged by high blood sugar levels. Regular exercise, a balanced diet, and weight loss all assist to keep blood pressure in check.
Heart Conditions Can in turn indirectly cause erectile dysfunction in men. In this case the medication preferred by most individuals are Cenforce 100 | Vidalista 60 | Cenforce 200 | Vidalista 40 | Fildena 150.
How To Improve Heart Health with Home Remedies?
Omega-3 fatty acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids. They may be advantageous in the following ways:
- Reduce your chances of developing life-threatening heart arrhythmias,reducing triglyceride levels.
- Atherosclerosis progression can be slowed down.
- Blood pressure will be reduced
Fatty seafood including salmon, mackerel, and albacore tuna are rich in omega-3s. If you can’t consume two meals of fish per week, you can take rich in omega-3 fatty acids fish oil pills.Supplements containing fish oil can be found in health food stores.
Juice from pomegranates
- Pomegranate juice may be beneficial to your heart if you include it in your diet.
- Pomegranates are loaded in antioxidants, which can help you keep a healthy cholesterol level and arteries.
- Pomegranate juice, according to the Cleveland Clinic, may help lower “bad” cholesterol (LDL) levels in the blood.
- It may also help in the prevention or reduction of plaque build-up in the arteries.
Garlic pills and raw garlic have been used to manage cardiac problems for several years. Garlic extract, according to research from Trusted Source, may help reduce plaque construct in the arteries and potentially reverse heart disease.
It is believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti – oxidant properties.might be effective:
- In reducing blood pressure
- Reducing levels of cholesterol
- lowering triglycerides
- preventing blood clots
Although some home remedies haven’t been properly investigated, the majority are safe and unlikely to have side effects. Combining home remedies with a heart-healthy lifestyle can help relieve discomfort and keep your heart in good condition.
A stress free minimum sleep of 7 to 8 hours is mandatory for any healthy lifestyle.