Zong is Pakistan’s best mobile network operator and has millions of users. If you are a new Zong customer or you have an old sim and you know that what is my Zong number, then some questions will appear in your mind; How to check Zong number? What is the Zong number check code? But don’t go anywhere, in this guide, I will share my personal experience and describe the five methods that are 100% easy and simple methods:
5 easy methods to check Zong number in 2022:
1. Dial *8# code
- Open the dialer of your mobile phone
- Now dial *8# from your mobile and press the phone icon
- Your Zong number will automatically be displayed on the mobile screen
- This code has no charges
2. Dial *100# code
- Again follow the same steps. First, open your dialer and dial *100#
- Your Zong sim number will be displayed on the screen
- There will be no charges to check the number
3. Send SMS to 667
- First, open the messenger app of your mobile
- Now create a new text message and type the message MNP
- Send this new message to 667
- You will receive a text message including Zong number, activation date, and Sim owner name information
- This method is not free. The small charges will be applied by each inquiry
You can check Jazz, Telenor, Ufone, and Warid numbers as well by this sim number check code.
4. Call Zong helpline
Another good option to know your Zong number is to call the Zong helpline 310 from the mobile and talk to the agent. The Zong agent will get your name, CNIC, date of birth, and other information. If he finds all the information correct, he will share the Zong number details by SMS. There are a few charges to talk with the Zong agent.
5. Check Zong number by CNIC online
The PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) allows customers from all over Pakistan to know that how to check Zong number owner name online. You can check any sim number by this method. Just visit the official PTA website and follow the simple steps below:
- Click the link https://cnic.sims.pk/ to open the interface
- Now enter your valid CNIC number in the required field
- Tick the Google captcha and press the Submit button
- All details about your phone number will be displayed
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to check Zong number without balance?
To check free Zong number without balance, just dial *8# or *100# from your cell phone, and your number will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Zong number owner name online?
Click this link https://cnic.sims.pk/ and enter your valid CNIC number without dashes and press the submit button to check Zong number owner name online.
How to check mobile number?
To check any mobile number, just type a new text message and write MNP and send this text message to 667. All the details will be sent to you about your CNIC. SIM number, SIM owner’s name and date of issue by the message.