Styling Tips to become a Dazzling Summer Bride. No doubt with summers comes the bright and happy days but the blazing heat that follows is quite displeasing and troublesome. And OMG getting married in this season is not everybody’s cup of tea as it is not at all comfortable to deck up all those heavy clothes, jewellery, hair and makeup even if it’s an indoor wedding.
Every girl yearns to look gorgeous and perfect on her big day, so if you are going to be a summer bride and are panicking over how to survive your wedding then, fret not! We are here to help you achieve the error-free look so that you can enjoy the best time of your life to the fullest while being your fashionable best.
So, to be brides scroll through to check out some amazing styling tips that will help you perfectly.
Go For a Light Weight Lehenga
Opt for a lightweight wedding lehenga with minimal embellishments and embroidery instead of heavy laces, beads, zardozi, patchwork, etc. It will be easier to carry a lightweight lehenga and move about cheerfully. Or else you can also choose to have just a heavy-embellished border for your lehenga instead of having it all over. Away from all the sweat and discomfort, this will also make you look dewy fresh in your photos.
Opt Fusion Trend
You must make smart choices even on a scorching hot summer day, to look beautiful, stylish and trendy bride. The latest trend of indo-western outfits can be your best bet! This is where you can pick the most recent patterns, cuts & colours with the most modern fabrics. So do not fear to make bold choices and experiment with dhoti sarees, saree gowns, net sarees, and much more. Patterned dupattas are also a stylish choice when you want to keep the clutter to the minimum.
Be Smart With Makeup
During summer weddings makeup is the biggest concern. To achieve a flawless look on your special day here are some important makeup tips & tricks.
- Go for airbrush makeup to look flawless throughout the ceremony. Although it is quite expensive it will last longer and will not give you a cakey base even if you’ll sweat. Also, ask your makeup artist to use a matte primer for a perfect finish.
- Do not leave your hair open and avoid hairstyles with flicks as well as besides giving you an untidy look, it will also make you sweat. Rather try & keep your hairstyle as tidy as possible.
- Cream-based makeup makes your skin look patchy and oily, instead, go for powder products for a neat and flawless look. Power-based makeup lasts longer and does not let you sweat.
- This summer season nod a big no to gloss as they have the risk of bleeding, instead opt for the matte look. Also, apply a lot of waterproof mascara to open up your eyes.
- Lastly, do not forget to apply a setting spray to set your makeup for the night.
Finish off your look with elegant and statement jewellery, though ditch the heavy jewellery and go the minimal way. Choose pieces that compliment you and your bridal lehenga and not weigh you down.
That’s it! You’re all set to be the most stunning & sexy summer bride of the season.