Wearing eyelashes is the dream of many women to enhance their looks and beauty. They can actually change your appearance completely. Using them, you will be able to upgrade your simple look into something more glamorous and turn heads towards you, wherever you go. Extensions can help your natural eyelashes to appear fuller. This is something that cannot be achieved even by using mascara. Rather, extensions enhance the natural lash length, fullness, and thickness. You can consider selecting the best eyelash packaging from the top online portals.
Gain knowledge about lashes
You can easily come across different types of eyelashes in the market today. It includes lashes made from mink, silk, synthetic, and even human hair. The popularity of eyelashes only seems to be growing with each passing day. Women have become more selective in their choice and are demanding durable products that are permanent, something that is not required to be applied every day.
However, you are to first determine your specific needs and set the budget accordingly. Natural, authentic eyelashes made from quality materials do cost a lot when compared to synthetic ones. You need to undertake some research to gain crucial information about them, so as to make a wise choice.
Things to know before buying wholesale eyelashes
- Types: You can come across various types of false eyelashes in the market. Mink is lightweight, feather-like, and much softer, thus providing that natural look. However, it is costly. Synthetic and silk versions are affordable. They can be customized to make it appear more natural-looking. Also can be selected the curls, lengths, and density of the lashes.
- Wearing them: You are to glue the lashes with a quality semi-permanent glue, one by one. It should be done with closed eyes to ensure glue does not enter the eyes and cause any harm to it. Avoid glues having formaldehyde. Take adequate precaution as the substance during shipping could build up. You can get more knowledge and tips at https://www.barbaralashes.com/.
- Process: Remember, the entire process involving attaching the false eyelashes needs to be a pain-free procedure. In case, you feel any burning or discomfort at any time, then stop the process immediately and get to know the reason first. Perhaps, you might be allergic to some ingredients present in the glue. It could be that you are suffering from an eye infection. Find appropriate remedies before wearing the lashes. You can get ideas about the do and don’ts from the reputed eyelash vendors.
- Gluing: Usually, the extensions are glued to your natural lashes to enable them to last for a long time. This means the extension will be in place until it falls naturally. It takes about 6-8 weeks. The extensions can then be redone to derive that fresh look after 4 weeks.
- Washing: Once the eyelashes are done, avoid getting them wet for about 12 to 24 hours. This will help the glue to carry out its intended actions effectively. If you have sensitive eyes, then do not use oil-based products or makeup removers in that particular region.
Select a company with a reputed eyelash logo for your next purchase.